Inspire yourself, empower others
May 24th – October 25th (no class July 5th)
10:00 am -11:30 am
Group Nutrition Sessions
RIGHT NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO MOVE TOWARDS BEING THE HEALTHIEST YOU.
When you consciously take care of yourself, you will have more energy, enjoy a better attitude, and experience more groundedness and calm to care for your family.
This group experience is for moms, dads, and primary caregivers who want to be in a supportive environment to hone their skills on how to feed themselves and their kids real proper, sustainable, nutrient-dense, delicious, and nutritious foods!
The beginning few minutes of our time together is time for personal sharing. Each person will have the opportunity to talk about what they are experiencing in their own life or as a parent regarding food, cooking, eating, wellness, and parenting. Then, I will present a relevant topic related to food, cooking, feeding your family, health, illnesses, mindfulness techniques, and other engaging subjects followed up by an open discussion.
During each class, you may learn a new recipe, participate in a food demo, have a tasting, and always offered will be some surprisingly delicious herbal hot tea.
We will gather in the studio, or on warm days, we might have our group outside under the shade.
Please call, email, or text if you are ready to join in the fun and camaraderie while learning, sharing, and feeling great!
I am grateful to be of service! Thank you!
Group Topics may include the following
Growing A Healthy Family: The Food Tree Holistic Nutrition Series
- The Food Tree- A Holistic Nutrition Guide for Growing Healthy Families
- All About Protein- Beans, Grains, Nuts, Seeds, Animals, and Dairy
- All About Carbohydrates- Fruits, Vegetables, Whole Grains, and Beans
- All About Fats; From Animals and Plants
- All About Nutrition Vampires
- Kitchen Remedies
- Crafting and Creating Easy Healthy Breakfasts, Lunches, Dinners, and Snacks
- Myth Buster Do’s and Don’ts: How to Raise Critical Thinkers Who Can Make Their Own Choices
- Plant Propagation; Grow your own food and medicinal herbs
- Fermentation Nation the Power of Fermented Foods: Sauerkraut, Kimchi, Tempeh, Kefir, and Pickles
- Greening Your Home (houseplants, plastics, and cleansers)
- Power Foods – Super greens, sprouts, broths, nutritional yeast, Seaweeds
- From Stress To Serenity Now
- Anti-Oxidant Anti-Cancer Foods
- Herb Day! Make Your Own Herbal Tea Blend
- Boost Immune System with Herbs
- All About Nutraceuticals and Dietary Supplements
- Daily Detox
- Soup Saturdays
- Make Pesto, Dips, and Sauces
- Meditation, Mantras, Breathwork, and Wellness
The group is held in the Soquel Mountains only 6 minutes from Soquel village set in a beautiful private location
Sign up today! Bring a buddy or your partner or both!
Please email, call, or text to sign up or for more info!!
Jill Troderman, NC
Holistic Family Nutritionist